Cru Collective is a boutique property development and construction group.
Originally established as Onyx Property Group in 2009, the group has amassed a diverse portfolio in excess of $100 million and were recognized by BRW as one of the top 100 fastest growing companies in Australia. During the last 7 years they have attracted a 'Premier Cru' of dedicated staff boasting a wealth of experience in their respective fields.
The group's collective capabilities extend well beyond that of a traditional property development company with Cru well versed in acquisition, due diligence, finance, approvals, construction, sales, marketing and project management.
Adding to the group's stable is Cru Construct, Cru's award winning construction division.
During the past few years the team of Cru Construct have successfully delivered more than 170 homes across South East Queensland, ranging from individual beach homes on the Gold Coast, to 85 lot residential communities in the Brisbane city fringe.
Cru Collective and Cru Construct offer unlimited opportunities for clients and investors who seek a premier partner in development and construction.
- 2017 Winner of BDAQ Regional Design Award for Lavender Hill
- 2016 Winner of BDAQ State Design Award for Currumbin Pocket
- 2016 Winner of BDAQ Regional Design Award for Currumbin Pocket
- 2016 Winner of BDAQ Award Best Use of Lightweight Materials for Currumbin Pocket
- 2014 Winner of BDAQ State Design Award for Allisee Villas
- 2014 Winner of BDAQ Regional Design Award for Allisee Villas
- Named on the 2014 BRW FAST 100 List
- Named on the 2014 Business News Queensland Power and Influence List
- 2014 Finalist Young Entrepreneurs of the Year, Business News Awards
- 2014 Trailblazer Finalist, Gold Coast Business News Awards
- 2013 Winner of BDAQ Regional Award for Ivy Lane
- 2013 Finalist Young Entrepreneurs of the Year, Business News Awards
- Member of the Urban Development Institute of Australia Queensland
- Member of Master Builders Queensland
- Member of Real Estate Institute Queensland (REIQ)